7.2.11

Loods5

Yesterday I have been to Loods5 in Sliedrecht. I had really great expectations about this big design store. Entering the store I directly grabbed an information book about the different designs instore. This small book told me little about the assortment and the different brands Loods5 sells. Now I really got excited :)



The first impression in the store was great. I saw some awesome new things, which I visualized underneath. But after a while I started to notice there were to many products inside. You could not see really nice decorated living rooms or bathrooms. It was a mixture of all sorts of products. 
Anyway, I DID find some new trends which I like. In the visual I put together some pictures where you can see the things I thought are interesting when decorating you own room. Maybe you can get some inspiration!


GREETZ TESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...