13.2.11

FELT THE TREND

The past weeks I saw a lot of felt used in interior design. The material is great! You can use is for almost everything. So I looked on the web for interesting companies/designers which have an incredible inspiring collection. And look what I have found!





Found this at the website Interiorzine.com. The british award winning designer Selina Rose is great! She produces a whole collection of felt, using a special cutting technique. Especially the use of different hard colors appeals to me. You can buy different products to give your interior color and warmth. My advise, look at the website!



   

Another website I found is from a Dutch designer Wynske. She creates paintings and accessoiries of felt. They are all handmade and give the interior a natural warmth, as she sais herself. The great difference with the Selina Rose is the use of color. Wynske uses natural colors which give the interior more calmness. She creates perfectly beautiful things! Love the lamp! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...