11.3.11

NEW COUCH!

Yeeeeeh, finally I can show my new couch! Since a few days my old couch got back to his original place (at my parents), so now I have a bit more space in the, already small, living room. And with the sun coming through, I thought 'this is THE moment to take a picture of it'! 
Got it second hand from a lovely couple who lives nearby. It is white leather with cool stitching. I also got a loveseat and a pouf with it, but that doesn't fit in this house. So we had to storage it at my parents-in-law (whom I'm very thankful for that).
Yesterday evening I just had the feeling to grab some old magazines to see if they could tell me something interesting. And surprisingly magazines dated 2009 are still really inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...